- All material contained on our website www.cartridgeking.co.uk/.eu/.com is the property of Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited, and as such, cannot be copied. This includes content, text, graphics, and general design
- All information on our website is, to our best intention and knowledge, accurate. Our cartridge finder is based on our research. We cannot guarantee 100% exhaustive list of printers for each cartridge. However, we do endeavour to keep abreast of latest printers and add them accordingly.
- Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited also warrant that they do not sell counterfeit ink cartridges and that all new cartridges are genuine and original from the appropriate manufacturer, namely, Hewlett-Packard, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Kodak and Brother.
Meaning of “you”; “We / Us/ Our”
- “You” means any member of the public using this website, placing an order or transacting on this website.
- “We/Us/Our” means Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited, Second Floor, Commercial House, Commercial Street, St Helier JE2 3RU. Jersey registration number 96004. UK VAT number 139948950
- We are currently able to receive orders from the British Isles, Ireland, France, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany and Austria.
- Once we receive your order, you will receive a confirmation email from us with the details of your order. To ensure 100% customer satisfaction, it is your responsibility to provide us with accurate email address, and delivery details, so that we can accurately ship the goods to you.
The Contract Between Us
- a. Any contract for purchases made through this web site will be with Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited, whose registered office is Second Floor, Commercial House, Commercial Street, St Helier JE2 3RU, Channel Islands, British Isles, company registration number 96004.
- b. When you place an order on our website to purchase goods from us that constitutes an “Offer to Buy” from you. We accept this order when we send you an “Order Confirmation” (or “Shipment”) email confirming that we have dispatched the goods you have ordered from us. That acceptance will be deemed to be complete and communicated to you at the time we send the Confirmation (or Shipment) email, whether you receive that email or not. Once payment has been received Cartridge King will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email (the Order Confirmation or Shipment email) to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. Cartridge King’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- c. Cartridge King are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see (b) above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
Ownership, title and risk
- All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the goods purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which the goods are allocated and/or charged to your card or account. The sale takes place in Jersey and is concluded in Jersey.
Shipping, handling, customs and VAT
- The prices payable for goods as set out in the web site are inclusive of VAT and shipping/handling costs unless otherwise stated. Some allocations of payment are made for delivery charges and may be disclosed in our delivery documentation. Such charges are not additional to the prices paid at checkout.
- We will, unless you inform us otherwise, arrange for VAT at 20% to be paid to HM Revenue and Customs. UK VAT number 139948950
- If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import VAT, duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that Cartridge King has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Cartridge King recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes / duties that may be applicable to your on-line order. You will be the importer of the goods and responsible for any import VAT and duty that may be borne. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be borne by you, the customer.
- Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited will at times change the prices of goods on the website. This will not change the price of any orders entered on our system before such change occurs.
Postage & Packing
- When ordering goods, the price quoted is inclusive of postage, packaging and relevant taxes, except for delivery into Mainland Europe:
Full instructions on postage and packing can be found in the FAQ section of our website.
- We accept payment through PayPal, and the following credit / debit cards:
- VISA credit card, VISA Delta debit card, Solo card, JCB, MasterCard credit card, Switch / UK Maestro debit card, VISA Electron card and American Express.
- We cannot accept cheques, postal orders or cash.
Delivery of Goods
- Once the goods are shipped to you, we email you. If using recorded delivery, you are sent a unique tracking number from The Royal Mail, to view your consignment status within the postal system. It is your responsibility to provide us with a delivery address where someone is available to sign for the goods on arrival.
- If you have ordered multiple products, we reserve the right to dispatch your order in smaller consignments, due to size of package or stock being at different locations. We will always keep you informed of the progress of your order by email.
- If you do not receive your consignment within 7 working days of receiving the email informing you that the consignment has been dispatched, Contact Us and we will investigate the situation.
- Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited warrant that the goods you order, will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by us on our website.
- Cartridge King reserve the right to suspend, delay or cancel an order or delivery without being liable for any loss or damage, if supply of the goods is prevented or delayed by circumstances beyond our control; by way of adverse weather conditions, including fire or flood; civil strife, riots or war; labour disputes; accidents; or any other cause or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Returns & Cancellations
- Full instruction on how to return or cancel items can be found in the FAQ's section of our website.
- If the goods we ship to you are defective, we will arrange new goods to be shipped and arrange collection of the defective goods.
- If goods are returned, Cartridge King (Jersey) Limited will arrange any credit due within seven working days of accepting the goods. However, we cannot be held responsible for any possible delays caused by our merchant, Streamline.
- If you want to cancel your order, you have up to seven working days from receiving the goods to do so. Returned goods must be in unopened and in re-saleable condition. If we accept the goods, we will give you a full refund, but you will have to bare the cost of sending the goods back to us. We can only credit your debit / credit card once we have received and accepted the goods.
Marketing & Promotional
- We have several promotional discount codes, and ‘new customer’ discount codes running simultaneously. Only one discount code can be used per customer.
- Agents credits. It is the responsibility of all agents to declare their earnings to the appropriate tax authorities. Cartridge King will not be liable to pay tax for any of its agents.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Jersey law, and the Jersey courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.